Engineered With Layton is committed to expanding our small business further in the Federal Market. We have enjoyed significant success working for the Department of Veterans Affairs, and we look forward to continuing our strong relationship with them. We recognize, through teaming opportunities, ways we can further our commitment and help other companies enjoy working in the Federal Market.
Engineered With Layton has custom designed our Federal competencies to provide cradle-to-grave A/E services for the Federal Market and has served as Prime for multiple projects with designs that are comprehensive, optimized, and LEED certified.
Engineered With Layton has overseen many commercial and retail projects, and we recognize that these projects offer unique challenges. Given the challenges that are present, we understand that schedule adherence, specific work design specifications and submittal requirements are priority. As a result, cost effective solutions are the norm, and we deliver on time.
• Due Diligence/Schematic Design
• Preliminary Engineering/Design Development
• Conceptual Studies and Designs
• Entitlement Processing
• Final Engineering (Grading and Drainage, Storm Drain, Water and Sewer)
• Local Agency Coordination and Processing
• Surveying and Water Quality Management
Engineered With Layton prides itself on solution driven deliverables. We identify the problem and create a solution that is custom and unique to the challenge. We recognize that our clients need us to reduce their operating costs, make them more competitive, and optimize their processes.
• Feasibility Studies
• Facility Planning
• Operational and ROI Analysis
• Material and Personnel Flow
• Equipment Layout
• Material Handling and Distribution
• Process Efficiency
• Bulk Chemicals
• Process Piping
• Controls and Building Automation
• Environmental Compliance
Engineered With Layton recognizes the obstacles that our local municipalities encounter on a regular basis and the expectations of taxpayers. Our experience, leadership, regulatory history and innovative design have made us the first choice for many government entities.
• Capital Improvement Planning
• Street Planning
• Site Planning and Development
• Downtown Planning
• Infrastructure Rehabilitation
• Water Supply
• Distribution Systems
• Complex Infrastructure Investigations
• Public Hearings
• Permit Assistance and Regulatory Documents
Engineered With Layton prides itself in providing personal, accurate, and timely service. Homeowners, residential builders, architects, re-modelers, building manufacturers, realtors, contractors and developers have called on our services because of our extensive experience in the residential construction industry.
• Residential areas of custom home plan design
• Job site inspections
• Structural layouts
Engineered With Layton strives to reach all rural communities in Arizona. We work with rural communities to provide them with the best solutions for their drinking water, reclaimed water and wastewater needs, allowing towns to continue to be self-sufficient and at the forefront of technology, all within their budget.
We are highly experienced in the design, maintenance and operation of drinking water systems and have been the District Engineer for Domestic Water Improvement Districts (DWIDs) throughout Arizona. Our engineers are highly experienced in the design of reclaimed water infrastructure, as well in the design, maintenance and operation of wastewater collection and treatment systems.
• Pumping Systems
• Conveyances (pipelines)
• Storage Facilities
• Treatment Facilities
• Drainage Design and Master Planning
• Water Production
• Treatment and Distribution Design
• Sanitary Collection and Treatment System Design
• Reclaimed Wastewater Irrigation Design and Permitting
• Contract Operations and Management
• Spray Irrigation
• Pre-Treatment Program Setup
• Permitting and Ordinance Compliance
• Bio-Solid Management and Planning
• Rate Evaluation and Recommendations
• Loan Acquisition Assistance
• Grant Package Preparation and Release
• Safety Planning and Implementation
• Agency Compliance Issue Negotiation
• Corrosion Protective Coating Consultation
• Construction and Project Management